Find Out More
Please complete the form to request more information or call our office at 972-722-6874 to receive more information.
For a limited time get a FREE TRIAL LESSON! Click the button below!
Frequently asked questions
I have three children, ages 4 month old, 5 & 8 year olds. What is available for that span of ages?
I have an elementary age child who seems to love music but I’m not sure where to begin?
I have two children with very different personalities and different learning styles. How can they each succeed in their own way?
What is the best age to begin learning music?
- Those who took music lessons previously, stopped taking lessons, and want to take lessons again;
- Those who always wanted to learn music but never had the opportunity;
- Those who play by ear already and want to learn to read music;
- And those who are completely self-taught.
The good news is, our faculty are skilled in helping students of all ages meet their musical goals!
How long does it take to learn/master an instrument?
When learning an instrument there are several factors to consider:
- The motivation of the student;
- Other extra-curricular activities that compete for the student’s time/interest;
- The amount of time the student practices between lessons;
- The natural aptitude and perseverance level of the student.